A Chocolate Truffle is a type of chocolate, traditionally made with a chocolate liquid filling or Coco, usually in a spherical, conical, or curved shape. Other fillings may replace the melted chocolate, caramel, nuts, almonds, berries, or other assorted sweet fruits, fudge, chocolate chips, liqueur.
Their name derives from the usual shape they take as the word 'truffle' derives from the Latin word tuber, meaning "swelling" or "lump". Truffle Chocolates are best to gifted on marriage ceremonies, birthday, festivals and other occasions.
- Heavy Cream 1 cup
- Dark Chocolate 500gm
- Additional Dark Chocolate 200 gm
- Coca Powder 2 cups
- Butter 3 tbsp or any oil
- Take a bowl and break chocolate into small pieces.
- Boil cream lightly.
- Put lightly boil cream on chocolate to melt and make make a consistency.
- Put butter before the batter cools & thickens.
- Whisk the creamy batter till thicken in consistency.
Method: How to make Truffles
- Make round balls with help of two spoons. Place them on wax paper.
- Melt additional chocolate.
- Dip each ball in the melted chocolate and finally roll in coca powder.
- Make a cone filled with cream to decorate the truffles ball.
- Make a zigzag design on balls