Thai Noodles is a good blend of various flavours which stimulate your taste buds. Try this mouthwatering recipe and enjoy!
- 4 Cups Of Rice Noodles (Soaked In Water For 3 Minutes)
- 1 Spring onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup of bean sprouts
- 6-8 Raw Prawns Shelled And De-Veined
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped tender onions
- 1 Tablespoon of chilli flakes
- 1 Tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of ground roasted peanuts
- 2 Tablespoon of sugar
- 4 Tablespoons Of Tamarind Juice
- ½ Cup Of Water
How to prepare
- In a pan pour 1 tbsp oil and fry the garlic along with the chopped onions.
- When it turns light brown add water, sugar, tamarind juice & fish sauce. Keep stirring the mixture till the sauce thicken and comes to a boil. Keep it aside.
- In another pan, pour oil and fry the prawns till they are pink. then add the egg and stir well.
- Add the noodles and stir slowly till they are tender.
- Add the sauce , 1 tbsp ground peanuts with spring onions & bean sprouts and allow to cook for 2mins.
- Serve with a garnish of chilli flakes and a slice of lemon.
You could compliment thai noodles with thai rice and soup too!