Tasty, Crispy and Easy evening snack- Potato Nuggets
1 cup of boiled and mashed potatoes
2 eggs, beaten well
¼ cup of low fat milk
1 cup of shredded cheese
½ cup of plain flour
1/4 tsp of baking powder
salt according to taste
½ tsp of pepper powder
4-5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
oil for deep frying
Preparation time: 20 minutes
1) Take a large bowl and combine all the ingredients except oil and breadcrumbs.
2) Mix it well and make the shape of small lemon sized balls or any desired shape of your choice.
3) Roll the nuggets into breadcrumbs and place aside.
4) Heat oil till smoking hot.
5) Minimize the temperature of gas and drop in some of the nuggets in hot oil.
6) Fry the nuggets till golden brown.
7) Take out from oil and serve hot with tomato ketchup.