There is nothing great than greeting your guests with a mulled wine on Christmas party. Mulled wine is also a great drink to share a cold day with your family or even an open bon fire on New Year’s Eve. Mulled wine is served warm but not boiled. To add an extra zing you can add a shot of liqueur in it.
Things you need:
- Red wine- 750 ml
- Orange- 1 (peeled and sliced)
- Brandy- ¼ cup
- Nutmeg- 8-10 cloves
- Honey- 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon sticks- 3
- Fresh ginger- 1 tsp
How to make a mulled wine:
- Take all the ingredients in a slow cooker and warm them for 20 minutes on a low flame.
- Keep stirring it occasionally to dissolve the honey completely.
- The wine is ready to serve as it comes to boil and the ingredients are well blended.
- Do not use an aluminum vessel to serve or to keep this wine as it will spoil the taste by reacting with acidity of wine.