Kids often drool over the doughnuts and love to have them. It is very easy to make the tasty donuts and the best part is that kids love to have them. Though the donuts are easily available in the market but you can make it on your own without any hassle. Why to rush to the confectioner’s store when you can make them at home easily. Usually the dough nuts are made using the dough nut cutter but you can also make it using the cookie cutter. Keep on reading to get the easy recipe of Doughnut.
- Sugar-2 cup
- Canola oil-1/4 cup
- Lemon extract-1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour-7-1/2 cups
- Baking powder-6 teaspoons
- Salt-2 teaspoons
- Ground nutmeg-1 teaspoon
- Milk1 cup
- Additional oil for deep-fat frying
- Confectioner's sugar, optional
How to make tasty donuts:
- Beat all the six eggs in a large bowl briskly. Add sugar and oil and blend.
- Take another bowl and add baking powder and flour along with the nutmeg and salt.
- Now add this flour mix into the egg mixture gradually with milk. Cover this mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- Next morning take the dough and roll it out. Make sure it is not more thick than ¼ inch. Cut it using the donut maker or a cookie cutter.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer pan and fry this till they are golden brown in color. Take them out on a paper napkin and dust the confectioner’s sugar over it.
- Christmas donuts are ready to eat.