Almond is one of the most nutrient seed for our daily diet. It is rich in essential fats and proteins naturally. Almond and sesame seeds sweet dish is very healthy option in desert. Let us see the preparation guide for this sweet in home.
1/2 cup chopped almond
1/3 cup grated jaggery (gur)
1/4 sesame seeds(Til)
1 1/2 tsp Ghee
Prepartion Time :15 mins
Cooking Time :30 mins
1. Put on burner and heat a tawa.
2. Put the sesame seed and roast seeds for minutes till they are light golden in colour.
3. Keep them to be cool.
4. Now put the almonds sliced and roast them.keep them aside to cool.
5. Heat the ghee in pan or kadhai and add jaggery.
6. Keep stirring till all jaggery melts and caramelizes.
7. Put off the burner and remove the melted jaggery.
8. Add rosted sesame seeds and almond seed in it and mix well.
9. Now take a plate and grease it with 1/2 tablespoon ghee.
10. Spread all jaggery in plate evenly.
11. Cool the mixture and cut it into square shapes.
12. Store the delicious Almond Til Chikkis in an airtight jar.