Dates pickle is one the best combination of different tastes. It can complement your food well and add good taste.
How to make:
1. In a saucepan, take good amount of water and boil the dates. Boil till they are tender.
2. Remove the seeds and clean them well.
3. Mix the aniseed powder well.
4. Then mix coriander and cumin powder.
5. Make sure that the mixture has coated every date properly.
6. Mix salt with lemon juice and pour nicely over the dates.
7. Keep the mixture bottled for over a week.
8. Shake it well every day for the ingredients to blend well.
9. Serve after a week.