Chicken fingers is a dish which one can enjoy like enjoying popcorn. It is easy to make and can be eaten as a high tea snack.
- 1 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 egg or ¼ cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup cereal flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 176º C.
- Take the chicken strips and dip it into skim milk or egg substitute.
- Now quickly roll it in the cereal and coat it.
- Place the strips onto a non-sticky bake pan.
- Bake for 20 mins till chicken feels crispy.
Serve with hot sauce and melted cheese.