Andhra special Fish curry recipe
Fish curry is one of the favorite recipe for Andhra people. Fish has lots of nutritional contents in it. Fish is good for eyes and heart. Fish curry can be eaten with rice or chapatti or bread. Childrens mostly like to eat it with bread. Here we get you recipe for delicious fish curry.
400 grams of cooking oil
2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
1/2 glass of Tamarind water
40 Red Chillies
20 pods of Garlic
1 tsp fennel
Salt as required
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 5 to 6
1. Clean fish 3 to 4 times with rock salt.
2. Take onions and garlic, make paste of it using grinder.
3. Take a wide bottomed vessel and pour oil in it. Temper the fennel, fenugreek, onion and garlic paste and chopped tomatoes into the oil.
4. Mix tamarind juice with chilli powder, coriander powder and salt to form a taste.
5. Once the mixture is soft add 4 cups of water and allow it to boil to form thick gravy.
6. When the gravy is formed put the fish pieces and fry gravy for 30 minutes on low flame.
7. Garnish the gravy with spinach leaves and curry leaves.
8. Delicious Fish curry is ready to eat.