Amla pickle is a Andhra special recipe. It is very easy to prepare it at home. It takes very less time for the preparation. Amla pickle can be stored for 1 year. Amla is very good for digestion. To prepare Amla pickle at your home follow the simple steps below.
1 kg amla
250 gms green chillies
250 gms oil
100 gm salt
1 tsp jeera
1 tsp mustard seeds
4 tsp powdered sesame seeds
Preparation time: 20 mins
1. Wash amla and dry it.
2. Heat oil in pan and fry green chillies for 3mins.
3. Add jeera and mustard seeds to it to the oil.
4. Add amla and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle some water and close the lid.
6. Let the mixture boil for 10 mins.
7. Stir it regularly on low flame.
8. Turn off the flame when the water disappears.