Restless kids are a common known thing in the society. Every child at one stage of growing is restless. The restlessness to know things and explore them is what the child wants. Proper regulation of such restlessness will develop creativity and productivity in the child.
A child maybe restless due to varied reason. Some of them are
1. Less attention to the child from the parents, which the child finds unacceptable.
2. Not being bound by any rules, children tend to behave as they want and indulge in being restless.
3. Learning about problems. when the child finds difficulty in learning, he tends to not take interest and hence gets more restless.
Here are some of the tips to regulate the child’s restlessness,
1. The parents need to give ample time to their kid. Playing with them, teaching them and doing their favorite hobbies. This will make the child feel wanted and thus involved in activities.
2. Join them in their favorite activity class which may include outdoor games, board games, drawing, drama etc.
3. Bring home some great fun activity book which will catch their interest and have them engaged for a good amount of time.
4. Allow them to watch their favorite TV channels, if restricted they may get even more restless. Therefore better allot them some specific time to watch TV.
5. Allow them to play outdoor with their friends. Being with friends helps regulate restlessness more effectively.