Holi is a festival full of fun and zest. It is one of the most cheerfully celebrated Indian festivals. After having great fun it comes the difficulty to remove the colors. Below are a few tips to remove the holi colors from your skin
- Take some besan and add milk or yogurt to it. Make a smooth paste. Rub this paste on your colored skin gently. Keep it for five minutes and wash the face with soap and water.
- Apply coconut oil on face before applying the soap.
- Rubbing the lemon wedges helps removing the holi color from skin.
Remove Holi colors from your hair
- To remove colors from hair, apply almond oil or olive oil in hair and massage. Then wash it with shampoo.
- Applying egg yolk in your hair may also help in removing the colors from your hair. Apply the egg yolk, keep it for half an hour and then shampoo your hair.
- Take 3 tablespoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of Vinegar. Mix it well and apply it to your hair. It will not only help removing the colors but also give strength to your hair.
- Never use hot water to remove colors as hot water fastens the colors.