Prematurely graying hair can leave you aghast and wanting to get rid of it in any way possible. It represents the pigmentation loss. Here are some tips to get rid of grey hair.
- Prepare a paste of ½ spoon Emblic Myrobalan powder, mehendi and 1 cup of tea leaves and leave it overnight. Apply the paste on your hair in the morning.
- Have one spoon of emblic myrobalan powder along with 2 spoons of water before going to bed. This prevents white hair.
- Grind some tulsi leaves without any water and add some lemon juice to it. Apply it to your hair daily and leave for half an hour before rinsing. this makes your hair retain its color.
- Prepare a paste of mango seed’s inner part and the juice of emblic myrobalan by grinding them. Massage your head with this mixture. Your hair volume will increase and white hairs will stop growing.
- Take an iron pan and soak 25 grams each of acacia bark, apricot cover, nutmeg, bhamgra leaves and sanai leaves and leave it overnight. Boil it the next day till the water volume becomes half and then add some emblic myrobalan powder and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. Massage on your head. Wash your hair with gram flour after two hours and don’t shampoo. Do this weekly.
- Take two cups of water and simmer ½ cup of sage for half an hour. Steep it for 2 to 3 hours. Strain it and rinse your hair with it. Leave it on till hair is dry and rinse with clean water. This helps cover your grey hairs if used regularly.
- Take one gallon of warm water and add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and use this as a final rinse.
- You can remove the yellow cast on your grey hair by using a hollyhock infusion.
- If you’re a smoker, quit smoking as it accelerates graying.